Our team focuses on accuracy, efficiency and easy communication.
Beyond our client work we believe that our team is comprised of many unique personalities and interests. As our team continues to grow we ask our employees to go beyond their job titles and dive into what makes them the person we see today. This employee spotlight is our new Senior Accountant, Barbara Williams!
- What’s your role at Profit Matters?
- Senior Accountant
- What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
- I love to help small to medium sized businesses to clean up their accounts and make sure that they are accurate.
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- Currently experimenting with watercolor painting. However, in the past I have done diamond painting, pencil drawings, cross-stitch, velvet painting…just love doing various art projects!
- What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
- Finding the perfect job, which I strongly believe, is at Profit Matters. Profit Matters cares about their clients and employees and that’s what matters to me.
3 Fun Facts
- Barbara’s favorite hot beverage is hot chocolate and her favorite cold beverage is root beer! Yum!
- She wants to learn Chinese!
- Her dream trip would be to go to Hawaii. Aloha!