Our team focuses on accuracy, efficiency and easy communication.
Beyond our client work we believe that our team is comprised of many unique personalities and interests. As our team continues to grow we ask our employees to go beyond their job titles and dive into what makes them the person we see today. This employee spotlight is our new Chief Operating Officer, Charlie Waskey!
- What’s your role at Profit Matters?
- Chief Operating Officer
- What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
- I have a wide variety of finance and accounting experience in different size companies and industries. This, along with my inquiring nature and desire for excellent customer service should make this a great fit.
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- I love to stay active. I used to race bicycles but just ride for enjoyment now. I love to on the water boating or paddle boarding and my daughter and I just got skateboards. We also love to dine out and sample new foods and wines.
- What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
- I would love to help build Profit Matters into the best financial services organization in the country with a fun, collaborative team.
3 Fun Facts
- Charlie’s favorite color is Green! That’s the perfect color for working at Profit Matters!
- He wants to learn anything and everything in life. As much as he can. We love that eagerness!
- His dream vacation would be to go anywhere warm. Let’s start making him a list: Jamaica, Costa Rica, Mexico, Africa and the list can just go on and on!