Our team focuses on accuracy, efficiency and easy communication.
Beyond our client work we believe that our team is comprised of many unique personalities and interests. As our team continues to grow we ask our employees to go beyond their job titles and dive into what makes them the person we see today. This employee spotlight is our new Marketing Manager, Jennifer (Jenny) Gargalianos!
- What’s your role at Profit Matters?
- Marketing Manager
- What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
- My ability to move at a fast pace and continue to remain detail oriented. Ability to prioritize projects and execute accordingly. Being able to listen and utilize that knowledge to make effective marketing moves. Ability to make silos disappear and help everyone work together towards the ultimate goal.
- What are you hobbies outside of work?
- I do CrossFit a few days a week and I am an L1 coach. I coach a few hours a week at my local gym. I play volleyball (doubles, 4s or 6s) one or two days a week. I enjoy reading and crafting. I grew up in a small town which I still enjoy going back to when visiting my parents. I have two brothers (one older and one younger) that I enjoy spending time with. Any activity that I can take my dogs to (like patio eating and drinking).
- While not a hobby, my husband and I are expecting our first child in April so we are looking forward to that new phase in our lives.
- What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
- At Profit Matters, I am excited to learn new industries and what different marketing methods work best. Learn new marketing skills and strategies. Meet new people and develop relationships and networking
- Other long term goals that I have would be to open my own boutique marketing agency and/or open my own CrossFit gym!
3 Fun Facts
- Jenny is a member of the Advisory Council on the Young Professionals Board at the Cleveland Zoo!
- In the winter, Jenny and her husband enjoy getting together with friends and family to play board games while in the summer they enjoy traveling and attending local events!
- Her dream vacation would be to Fiji or Greece! However, she recently traveled on vacation to Jamaica and looks forward to going back!