What’s your role at Profit Matters?
Chief Revenue Officer
What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
I am a people person and my biggest goal in life is to see more happy people in this world. Because I love business, I try to make sure I leave positive imprint everywhere I go in the business world. I recognized that Profit Matters’ team is also focused on making sure that business owners’ lives are made easier and happier by taking care of their accounting matters. Another part to me is that I am dopamine driven, which means that I like to set up goals and achieve them. Nothing can top that except setting up goals with other people and achieving them together.
What’s your favorite part of working at Profit Matters?
The most important part of any workplace is the team. Profit Matters shares this value with me. I absolutely love the team of people that I work with. It also translates into the treatment of our clients and our partners. It is all about working with the people we actually like.
What are your hobbies outside of work?
Tell us more about you outside of work! – Outside of work I love to travel the world, so far 19 countries. I also really enjoy riding a motorcycle and water skiing. One of my favorite things to do is to get together with friends and sing karaoke, even if it means people covering their ears.
What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
I have many goals! While at Profit Matters, I would like to beat my listed KPI by 20% during my first year and beat company’s set goal by 50% within the next 5 years. In my personal life, I like to read and am on a constant journey of self-improvement and self-discovery. I plan to continue this until I am no longer breathing.
1. Favorite color? Green, Blue and Purple
2. Favorite flower? Hmmm…not much care for flowers but roses are the best
3. Favorite hot beverage? COFFEEEEEEE
4. Favorite cold beverage? IPA Beer
5. Favorite snack item? Kettle Corn
6. Favorite candy? Werthers Original
7. Favorite hobby/things to do outside of work? Motorcycle ride, travel, going hiking
8. Favorite website(s): Facebook? Youtube, LinkedIn
9. Favorite magazine, author, and/or type of book? Alexander Dumas, the Economist, Carl Schramm, love all personal development and sales books
10. Favorite movie/type of movie? Hunger Games, Maze Runner, The Godfather, The Matrix, The Divergent trilogy, all Marvel and all Fast & Furious