Our team focuses on accuracy, efficiency and easy communication.
Meet one of our amazing bookkeepers Angel Ripka!
1. What’s your role at Profit Matters?
Bookkeeper – to provide exceptional, accurate bookkeeping to our clients to help them succeed
2. What do you think makes you best suited for this role? Think about your superpowers!
I am best suited for this role because I believe in detailed accuracy and have the drive to help others succeed while working in a career role I love.
3. What’s your favorite part of working at Profit Matters?
I have seen great enthusiasm, transparency, and a welcoming community that wants to help people achieve their goals.
4. What are your hobbies outside of work? Tell us more about you outside of work!
Aside from taking care of my husband, son, and three dogs, I love the outdoors. I enjoy nature walks, fishing, archery shoots, and hunting. Also, almost a year ago I began a fitness journey. I never thought I’d be the type of person eager to wake up at 4 am to sweat but that’s who I’ve become. The scales don’t reflect it though because I do love food.
5. What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
I would like to travel more. I’ve always wanted to head mid-west but have always stuck to the east coast where I’m more familiar. To achieve many of my goals, I need to step out of my comfort zone so I have been making an attempt to try something new at least once a year (baby steps.)
- Kids/Pets: 1 son, 4 adult bonus kids, 2 English Springer Spaniels, and 1 loud Treeing Walker Coonhound
- Favorite Food: Pizza or full turkey dinner
- Favorite Color: Honestly, depends on the day…currently in a purple phase