Beyond our client work we believe that our team is comprised of many unique personalities and interests. As our team continues to grow we ask our employees to go beyond their job titles and dive into what makes them the person we see today. This employee spotlight is our new Tax Accountant, Stacey Barefield!
- What’s your role at Profit Matters?
- Tax Accountant
- What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
- I can speak accounting in plain English. I look at each tax return as a game…I play by the rules, but I play to win!
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- Relaxing and have fun with friends, traveling and recently decorating/setting up my new home!
- What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
- Take full two-week vacation without my computer/work. I’d also like to live on a boat!
3 Fun Facts
- Stacey’s favorite color is pale pink and her favorite flower is a pale pink rose. That color choice seems consistent!
- She wants to learn how to salsa and ballroom dance!
- Her dream trip would be to go to cruise around the world!