Employee Spotlight: Stephanie Wilke
Meet one of our amazing bookkeepers Stephanie Wilke!
1. What’s your role at Profit Matters?
2. What do you think makes you best suited for this role? Think about your superpowers!
The ability to be overly organized and focused even in the mist of chaos.
3. What’s your favorite part of working at Profit Matters?
Being able to be home and not having to venture out in the Wisconsin Winters.
4. What are your hobbies outside of work? Tell us more about you outside of work!
We love camping, we have had our permanent campsite up in Door County Wisconsin for the last 4 years. We also love swimming in our pool and going on Motorcycle rides.
5. What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
Would love to learn more accounting skills and open my own small accounting firm.
Kids/Pets: 4 children ranging from 13 to 19, 1 French Bulldog Roxi with another joining our family in January.
Favorite Food: Anything Mexican, I could eat Mexican food every day of the week.
Favorite Color: Blue…unless its clothing then Black.